Are there different areas on the property to hold a wedding ceremony or an event?
- Yes, we have both indoor and outdoor locations where you can be wed or hold your event.
Can I visit The Venue at Roseoak without an appointment?
- No, we request that you set an appointment to tour the property, inside and out.
Do you have in-house vendors (e.g. pastor, photographer, caterer)?
- Yes, we have our own photographer, florist, professional dj, wedding planner/coordinator, and access to a wedding officiant.
Do you allow alcohol to be served at The Venue at Roseoak?
- Yes. Champagne, wine and beer can be served.
Can candles be burned at The Venue at Roseoak?
- Yes, candles can be burned. However, we do have certain regulations regarding burning candles.
How many people can The Venue at Roseoak accommodate?
- We can accommodate up to 300 people.
Does the rental price include tables and chairs?
- Yes, the rental price includes the use of chairs for guests and serving tables.
Can The Venue at Roseoak host both my wedding ceremony and reception?
- Of course. Our wedding package can easily accommodate both the ceremony and the reception.